with the Exercise Ball 2
- While holding the ball against the wall at
about chest height as pictured below.
- Put your hands on the ball at shoulder height.
- Step back away from the ball.
- The further you step back, the harder this ball
- You should be straight from your head to your
heels and feet flat on the ground, heels on the floor.
- Maintain a straight back to prevent back injury.
- Calf Raise 1 is easier if you find
Repeat this ball exercise 6
- Try Single Leg Calf Raise.
- Try stepping further away from the stability
- Try performing this exercise with straight arms.
- Try it with one straight arm.
Repeat this ball exercise 10
Repeat this ball exercise 15
to the top of Calf Raise 2