Single Leg Squat
with the Exercise Ball
- Place the exercise ball against the wall at mid
- Stabilize the ball between your back and the
- Cross your arms over your chest.
- Take a step out from the wall.
- Place your feet hip width apart and maintain a
- Straighten one knee.
- While keeping your trunk stable and your chest
up, slowly lower yourself down and back up.
- When moving back up don't allow your knees to
fully straighten or hyperextend.
- Quadriceps, glutes, hips, and trunk.
- Don't allow your hips to sag or your back to
- To avoid knee injury be sure that
your knees do not move beyond the tip of your toes.
Repeat this ball exercise 10
Repeat this ball exercise 20
Repeat this ball exercise 30
to the top of Single Leg Squat with the Exercise Ball