Reverse Bridge Twist
with a Leg Raise
- Lie down on your stability ball (How
to lie on your ball)
- Put your hands together and raise your arms
straight up to the ceiling as in the picture below.
- Put your feet hip width apart or even closer.
- Head neck and hips should form a straight line
from your head to your knees.
- Engage your abdominal muscles through the
of abdominal hollowing.
- Lift one foot and extend the leg so that it is
- Rotate your upper trunk to one side.
- Shoulders, abdominal obliques
- Your pelvis should remain level.
- Put a piece of dowel or a golf club across your
hips and notice it shouldn't move.
- Start with short magnitude twists so that you
always feel in control.
Repeat this ball exercise 6
- Try this ball exercise with a dumbbell in your
- Try adding more air to your exercise ball to
make it less stable.
Repeat this ball exercise 10
Repeat this ball exercise 15
to the top of Reverse Bridge Twist with Leg Raise