Reverse Bridge Twist
on the Exercise Ball
- Walk yourself out into the supine position (How
to lie on your ball)
- Put your hands together and point your arms
straight up to the ceiling as illustrated below.
- Your feet should be hip width apart or closer.
- Head neck and hips should form a straight line
from your head to your knees.
- Rotate your upper trunk to one side.
- Shoulders, abdominal obliques
- Your pelvis should remain level.
- Put a piece of dowel or a golf club across your
hips and notice it shouldn't move.
Repeat this ball exercise 6
Repeat this ball exercise 10
Repeat this ball exercise 15
to the top of Reverse Bridge Twist Ball Exercise