Ab Crunch 2
On the Floor with the Ball
- Fold your arms across your chest while lying on
the yoga mat.
- Rest your legs on the ball such that your hips
and knees are at 90 degrees.
- Try and keep your pelvis in the neutral
- Contract your abdominal
muscles and pull your shoulders up so that your shoulder blades just
lift off the floor.
- Visualize the distance between your rib cage
and your pelvis as shortening.
- Hold this briefly and return to the starting
- Push your tongue to the roof of your mouth to
facilitate deep neck flexors so as to avoid neck strain.
- Also, push your chin down as though to
squeeze an orange between your chin and your chest.
Repeat this ball exercise 6
Repeat this ball exercise 10
Repeat this ball exercise 15
Return to the top of Ab