Triceps Dip on the Exercise Ball
- Start this ball exercise by standing in front
of the ball and leaning back, bending your knees.
- Place your hands on the ball behind you and
lean into the exercise ball.
- Keep your elbows bent.
- Lower yourself down toward the floor in front
of the ball as in the illustration below.
- Slowly return to the starting position.
- Triceps, deltoid, pectoral muscles
- Don't go as far as to feel a stretch in the
front of your shoulders. Stop just short of that to avoid shoulder
- Try doing this exercise with one foot lifted
off the floor.
- Put both feet on a BOSU while you perform this
Here's a new way to exercise your triceps while integrating your core.
Repeat this ball exercise 6
Repeat this ball exercise 10
Repeat this ball exercise 15
to the top of Triceps Dip on the Exercise Ball