Pike Over the Exercise Ball
- Start this ball exercise with your
hands resting lightly on the floor in front of you.
- The peak of the exercise ball should be under your
hips where they bend
- Feet should be resting on the floor about shoulder
- Simultaneously raise your chest and your straight
legs so that you form a straight line from your head to your feet
- Slowly lower chest and feet to the starting position.
hamstrings, back extensors.
- Don't use your arms to push, only to guide movement.
- Don't look up
toward the ceiling, keep your chin tucked.
Don't confuse this exercise with the much more difficult
. This exercise biases the extensors because the ball
is under your centre.
Repeat this ball exercise 6
Repeat this ball exercise 10
Repeat this ball exercise 15
to the top of Pike over the Exercise Ball