Ball Plank Heel Raise
- Start this exercise ball exercise in the ball plank knee tucked position.
- Kneel in front of the exercise ball and stretch forward over the ball
- Contract your abdominals so that your back remains straight.
- slowly walk your hands forward until your lower legs are on top of the ball
- Roll the ball forward to bring your knees under your hips.
- this is the starting position
- Lift one foot up off the ball slowly and then lower it.
- Do not lock your elbows.
- Keep your neck straight and chin tucked to avoid neck strain.
- If you find this difficult go back to the Reverse Plank Knee Tuck, and try holding that position.
If you are having difficulty with this exercise ball exercise you can make it easier through any of the following:
- let some air out of your ball
- use the exercise ball on a soft exercise mat
- keep your foot movements very small to start
Repeat this ball exercise 5 times.
Repeat this ball exercise 10 times.
Repeat this ball exercise 20 times.