Oblique Crunch 1
over the Exercise Ball
- Walk yourself out to the supine position (How
to Lie on a Ball)
- Put your arms straight at your sides.
- Keep your feet hip width apart or somewhat
- Head neck and hips should form a straight line
from your head to your knees as in the first picture below.
- Contract your abdominal
muscles, pull your right shoulder up and reach with your
right hand toward your left knee.
- Your lower back should never leave the exercise
- Visualize your right rib cage as moving toward
your opposite hip.
- Hold briefly and return to the start position.
- Repeat this on the other side.
- Push your tongue to the roof of your mouth to
facilitate deep neck flexors so as to avoid neck strain.
- Also, push your chin down as though to
squeeze an orange between your chin and your chest.
- If this is too difficult, try Side Crunch with Knee on Floor.
Repeat this ball exercise 6
Repeat this ball exercise 10
Repeat this ball exercise 15
to the top of Oblique Crunch - 1 over the ball