Position || |
- The wax on wax off ball exercise requires you to stand
holding the ball against the wall at chest height.
one hand on the ball at shoulder height.
- The further you step back, the harder the
ball exercise becomes.
- You should be straight
from your head to your heels.
|Action || |
- Move the exercise ball on the wall in circles clockwise and
the counter clockwise.
- Pectoral muscles, triceps, deltoid
- This is a good exercise to activate the rotator
cuff and scapular stabilizers.
- Contract your
abdominals to protect your back.
- Pull your
shoulder blades back and down to aid in scapular stability.
let your butt stick out or you hips sag.
careful if you have neck, wrist or shoulder problems.
you have discomfort, consult a physical therapist.