- Hold your stability ball against the wall at waist height as
- Put hands on the ball palms up or palms facing one another.
- Hold this position.
- Do not allow your shoulder blades to wing out or shrug forward.
- Hold your this leaning position and activate
transversus abdominus to prevent your pelvis from sagging.
- This ball exercise is good to improve shoulder strength, stability and control.
- The further you stand from the ball the more difficult this exercise ball exercise becomes.
- Try facilitating scapular stability in different positions with the
following exercises: Leaning Straight, Leaning Up.