- Stand holding the ball against the wall at chest height as in the
- Put both hands on the ball at shoulder height.
- Step back so that your arms are straight.
- Hold this position.
- Do not allow your shoulder blades to get pushed out, shrug, or wing.
If this happens you have reached technical failure - take a break.
- Hold your stance once into the leaning position and
your abdominal muscles to prevent your hips from falling forward.
- This ball exercise is good to improve shoulder strength, stability and control.