- While holding the ball against the wall at about chest height as
- Put your hands on the ball at shoulder height.
- Step back away from the ball.
- The further you step back, the harder this ball exercise becomes.
- You should be straight from your head to your heels and feet flat on the ground,
heels on the floor.
- Maintain a straight back to prevent back injury.
- Calf Raise 1 is easier if you find this difficult.
- Try Single Leg Calf Raise.
- Try stepping further away from the stability ball.
- Try performing this exercise with straight arms.
- Try it with one straight arm.