- Place the ball against the wall at shoulder height as pictured
- Stabilize the ball between your shoulder and the wall.
- Cross your arms over your chest.
- Take a step out from the wall.
- Lift the inside foot off the ground, maintain a neutral spine and keep your pelvis level.
- While keeping your trunk stable and your chest up, slowly lower yourself down and back up.
- Quadriceps, glutes, hips, and trunk.
- Don't allow your hips to sag or your back to bend forward
- To avoid knee injury be sure that your outside knee does not move in front of your foot.
- If you find this move difficult go back and work on the Side Squat and the Squat.
- Try moving further away from the wall.
- Try standing on the inside leg only.
- Hold a
weight across your chest.