- Put your
exercise ball against the wall at the level of the top of your
shoulders so that your head is resting on it as well.
- Stabilize the ball between your upper back and head and the wall.
- Place your hand on your thighs, at your sides or cross your arms over your chest.
- Take a step out from the wall.
- Keep your chin tucked in, don't tilt your head back
- Place your feet hip width apart and maintain a neutral spine.
- While keeping your trunk stable and your chest up, slowly lower yourself down until your thighs are horizontal.
- Straighten one knee.
- Hold this position.
- Quadriceps, glutes, hips, and trunk.
- Don't allow your hips to sag or your back to arch
- To avoid knee injury be sure that your knees do not move beyond the tip of your toes.