- Put your exercise ball against the wall at about mid back height.
- Hold the ball between your back and the wall.
- Place your hand on your thighs, at your sides or cross your arms over your chest.
- Take a step out away from the wall.
- Place your feet hip width apart and maintain a
- While keeping your trunk stable and your chest up, slowly lower yourself down until your thighs are horizontal.
- Straighten one knee.
- Hold this position.
- Quadriceps, glutes, hips, and trunk.
- Don't allow your hips to sag or your back to arch
- To avoid knee injury be sure that your knees do not move beyond the tip of your toes.