Side Squat with the Exercise Ball
- Put your stability ball on the wall at shoulder
- Stabilize the ball between your shoulder and
- Cross arms over your chest.
- Take a step out from the wall.
- Place your feet one in front of the other and
maintain a neutral
- While keeping your trunk stable and your chest
up, slowly lower yourself down and back up.
- Slowly lower yourself back down.
- Quadriceps, glutes, hips, and trunk.
- Don't allow your hips to sag or your back to
- To avoid knee injury be sure that your outside
knee does not move in front of your foot.
Repeat this ball exercise 10
Repeat this ball exercise 20
Repeat this ball exercise 30
to the top of Side Squat with the Exercise Ball