- Put the stability ball on the wall at about shoulder height as in
the picture below.
- Stabilize the ball with your the back of your fist so that your shoulder is at
about 90 degrees.
- Your hand should be placed slightly lower than the center of the ball.
- Pull your shoulder blades down and back.
- Place your feet approximately shoulder to hip width apart so that you are able to maintain
a neutral spine.
- Hold this position.
- Do not allow your shoulders to move up or forward.
- Movement is stabilized by the arms, trunk and scapular muscles.
- Keep your hand in the same plane as your shoulder.
- You should form a straight line from one hand to the other.
- Taking a step forward and/or try a bigger ball.