- Lie down on your stability ball (How
to lie on your ball)
- Put your hands together and raise your arms straight up to the ceiling
as in the picture below.
- Put your feet hip width apart or even closer.
- Head neck and hips should form a straight line from your head to your knees.
- Engage your abdominal muscles through the
technique of abdominal hollowing.
- Lift one foot and extend the leg so that it is straight.
- Rotate your upper trunk to one side.
- Shoulders, abdominal obliques
- Your pelvis should remain level.
- Put a piece of dowel or a golf club across your hips and notice it shouldn't
- Start with short magnitude twists so that you always feel in
- Try this ball exercise with a
dumbbell in your hands.
- Try adding more air to your exercise ball to make it less stable.