- Start as you have all the other ball exercises in supine:
to lie on a stability ball
- Put your arms straight out to the side so that your shoulders are at
90 degrees to your trunk as pictured below.
- Keep your feet hip width apart or closer.
- Your trunk should form a straight line from head to knees.
- Sway out to one side so that the ball is under one shoulder blade.
- Then sway back to the other shoulder.
- Whole trunk, glutes, hips, quads.
- This exercise will challenge your balance more as your raise your arms overhead.
- The ball will move more quickly if it is inflated more.