Ab Crunch 2
over the Exercise Ball
- Get yourself out to the supine position (How
to lie on your exercise ball)
- Cross your arms over your chest as in the
- Keep feet hip width apart or closer.
- Head trunk and hips should form a straight line
from head to knees.
- Slowly and in a controlled manner,
use your abdominal muscles to pull your upper body off the
- Visualize the distance between your rib cage
and your pelvis as getting shorter.
- Pause for a second or two and return to the
- Your lower back should remain in contact with
the ball at all times.
- The ball should not move during this exercise.
- Abdominal muscles, neck flexors
- Pull your chin toward your chest as though you
were squeezing an orange between your chin and your chest.
- Press your tongue against the roof of your
mouth to help activate the deep neck flexors and avoid neck strain.
this ball exercise 6 times.
- Have someone hold your feet down and
begin this exercise ball exercise with the ball a little further toward
your feet, centred under your pelvis.
- Put more air in your exercise ball to make it
- Hold a weight across your chest.
- Try Ab Crunch 3
Repeat this ball exercise 10
Repeat this ball exercise 15
to the top of Ab Crunch on the Exercise Ball 2