- Get yourself into the supine position (How
to lie on your stability ball)
- keep your hands on your hips or at your sides as in the picture
- Your feet should be hip width apart or a little closer.
- Head shoulders and hips should form a straight line from your knees to your
- Shift your weight over to one side.
- Straighten one leg by lifting your foot off the ground.
- Hold this position and then slowly return your foot to the ground.
1-2 kg ankle weights
- Try this exercise ball exercise with your eyes closed.
- Combine arm movements with leg raising.
- Put more air in your exercise ball to make it less stable.