- Fold your arms across your chest while lying on the yoga mat.
- Rest your legs on the ball such that your hips and knees are at 90 degrees.
- Try and keep your pelvis in the neutral posture.
- Contract your
abdominal muscles and pull your shoulders up so that your shoulder blades just lift off the floor.
- Visualize the distance between your rib cage and your pelvis as shortening.
- Hold this briefly and return to the starting position.
- Push your tongue to the roof of your mouth to facilitate deep neck flexors
so as to avoid neck strain.
- Also, push your chin down as though to squeeze an orange between your chin
and your chest.