- Sit on your ball and walk yourself out to the supine position (How to lie on an exercise ball)
- Put your hands behind your head, across your chest or at your sides
as pictured below.
- Keep your feet hip width apart or closer.
- Head neck and hips should form a straight line from your head to your knees.
Set your abdominal muscles and lower your butt to the floor.
- Push through your heels and use your glutes to push your hip back up to the horizontal position.
- To avoid back injury be sure to strongly set your abdominals.
- If you find this too difficult try Floor Bridging first.
- If you feel discomfort in your back check that you are
neutral lumbar posture and that your abdominals are set
strongly in this position. If pain persists, stop and consult a