- Get yourself out into the supine position (Supine Position)
as you have for previous
ball exercises and as illustrated in the picture below.
- Put your arms at your sides pointing toward your knees.
- Keep your feet hip width apart or closer.
- Head neck and hips should form a straight line from your head to your knees.
- Use your
abdominals to pull your shoulders up and reach toward your knees with your hands.
- Visualize the distance between your rib cage and your pelvis as shortening
as you do this.
- Push your tongue to the roof of your mouth to facilitate deep neck flexors
so as to avoid neck strain.
- Also, push your chin down as though to squeeze an orange between your chin
and your chest.