- Lie on
your yoga mat face up with your arms stretched overhead holding your exercise
ball as illustrated below.
- Legs are straight and feet hip width apart.
Set your abdominals and raise your legs up to 80-90 degrees.
- Simultaneously lift your straight arms with the ball up to meet your feet.
- Hand off the ball to your feet.
- Lower the ball to the floor as you raise your arms overhead.
- Hip flexors, abdominals, shoulder musculature
- Do not attempt this ball exercise until you can safely do
Straight Leg Hip Raises with good form 10 times without reaching
- Pause before touching the ball down to the floor.