- Start this ball exercise by standing in front of the ball and leaning back, bending your knees.
- Place your hands on the ball behind you and lean into the exercise ball.
- Keep your elbows bent.
- Lower yourself down toward the floor in front of the ball as in the
- Slowly return to the starting position.
- Triceps, deltoid, pectoral muscles
- Don't go as far as to feel a stretch in the front of your shoulders. Stop just short of that to avoid shoulder problems.
- Try doing this exercise with one foot lifted off the floor.
- Put both feet on a
BOSU while you perform this ball exercise.