- Step forward with one leg.
- Rotate your upper body and pull the exercise ball to
the side as with a golf swing.
- Rotate back and return to the starting position.
- Repeat this on the other side.
- Quadriceps, glutes, trunk rotators including
avoid back injury, keep the rotation
slow and controlled
rather than ballistic.
- To avoid knee injury, don't let your weight bearing
knee move ahead of your foot, and keep it centred over your second toe.
- This is a particularly good exercise ball exercise
for golfers to generate increased power to the
- Wrap an
exercise band around the ball and tie it in
a door frame to add resistance.
- Put your forward foot on a folded up towel, mat, or
BOSU for an added challenge.