- Lower yourself down as far as you can go while still maintaining
- Slowly rise back up.
- This exercise requires good hip adductor flexibility.
- Keep your knee directly under your hip and your knee directly over your second toe.
- Do not allow your knee to sway inward as your drop into the squat.
- To avoid knee injury, do not allow your knee to pass beyond your toes.
- Try this exercise with your eyes closed to challenge your balance.
- Try it with your supporting leg on a cushion, folded towel, or