Position || |
- Start this ball exercise by sitting on the ball with a
neutral lumbar posture. (How to Sit)
your feet back so that your ankles hug the exercise ball.
- Keep your chest up, shoulder blades down and back, and head back over your
- Keep your feet flat on the ground
shoulder width or slightly further apart.
your arms up so that your shoulders sit at 90 degrees.
the ball with your thighs and knees.
- As you do
this your body will rise on the ball.
- Hold this
Movers || |
Tips || |
- If you find this too difficult, try it with your hands on
your knees to start.
increase the challenge, hold your arms over your head or close your
- Make your ball less stable by removing the mat or putting more air in
your stability ball or both.