- Start this ball exercise by sitting on the
exercise ball with a
neutral lumbar posture. (How to Sit)
should be up, shoulder blades down and back, and head back over your
- Keep your feet flat on the ground
shoulder width or slightly further apart.
your arms up such that your shoulders are at 90 degrees.
a slow and controlled movement, raise your foot off the floor while
straightening your knee.
- This reduces the points
of stable contact to 1.
- Maintain a neutral spinal
position and don't lean back.
Movers || |
Tips || |
- If you find yourself wobbling around go back to trying Seated Leg Raise (hands on hips)
- Concentrate more on maintaining transversus abdominus
activity, keeping a level pelvis.