- Start this ball exercise in sitting with a
lumbar posture. (See
How to Sit)
should be up, shoulder blades down and back, and
head back over your
- Keep your feet flat on the ground
shoulder width or slightly further apart.
your head over your shoulders and keep your shoulders level.
- Slide your hips to the right so that the ball moves slightly
to the right.
- Reverse and slide to the left.
- Your shoulders should not move.
trunk muscles, abdominal obliques and glutes.
lose the front to back neutral position. ie don't arch back or forward.
combining this exercise ball exercise with the Pelvic Tilt to move your hips in Pelvic Circles.