- Start this ball exercise with your
hands resting lightly on the floor in front of you.
- The peak of the
exercise ball should be under your hips where they bend
- Feet should be resting on the floor about shoulder width apart.
- Simultaneously raise your chest and
your straight legs so that you form a straight line from your head to your
- Slowly lower chest and feet to the starting position.
hamstrings, back extensors.
- Don't use your arms to push, only to guide movement.
- Don't look up
toward the ceiling, keep your chin tucked.