Position || |
- To perform this exercise ball exercise, kneel on the
floor in front of the ball and slide forward so that you are lying over
the ball with the ball situated just under your belt line.
Contract your abdominals
so that your
back remains straight.
- Hands are resting lightly on the ground in front of the
exercise ball about shoulder width apart.
pull one arm back to your side and hold it there for 2 seconds.
- Keep your shoulder down as you perform the movement, don't
allow your shoulder to shrug.
- Slowly return the
arm to the starting position.
- Repeat this with
the other arm.
Movers || |
Tips || |
- Try and keep your shoulders and hips level and in the same
- Keep your chest up, chin tucked and look
down to prevent neck strain.