- To start this exercise ball exercise kneel on
the floor in front of the ball and slide forward.
your abdominals so that your back remains
- Slowly walk forward with
your hands until your feet are resting on the ball.
This is how you started the
- Slowly raise your butt toward the ceiling as the ball
moves toward your hands and maintain this position. This is called the
bend your elbows to lower yourself toward the
floor keeping your hips flexed as you lower yourself.
- Push back up to the start position.
- Pectoral muscles, deltoid
- Maintaining the pike position requires good
strength and stability.
- If you have any pain or
- You need to master the Pushups 2, and Pike prior to attempting this
air to your exercise ball. Making your stability ball firmer decreases
the area of contact with the floor making it less stable.
the Pike Pushup on the exercise ball with one leg raised toward the
ceiling and only one foot on your exercise ball.
you're really good you can try this while holding a