- Start this exercise ball exercise in the ball plank position. Kneel on the
floor in front of the ball and slide forward so that you are lying over
the ball with the ball situated under your feet and your arms straight
supporting your upper body directly under your shoulders.
your abdominals so that your
back remains straight.
raise one leg straight behind you.
inhale as you lower yourself to the floor by bending your elbows.
Exhale as you push
your self back up.
- Pectoral muscles, deltoid, triceps.
you have difficulty with this exercise go back to doing Push Ups 2, and working on your
balance with the
Ball Plank Heel Raise
- Don't lock your elbows at the top of the movement.
- Use a bigger exercise ball
- Add more air to your ball to make it less stable
- Raise your foot higher
- Hold at the bottom for a count of two or three
the Pike Push Up