Ball Plank Twist
- Keep your abdominals contracted and slowly roll your trunk over to one side.
- You will roll to the point where all your weight will be on one leg.
- Do not lock your elbows.
- Keep your feet and legs together.
- Then roll back to midline.
- make sure you maintain control before rolling to the other side
- Abdominal obliques, shoulders, hips
- You need to master the Reverse Plank Knee Tuck before attempting this exercise.
- Keep this movement slow and controlled.
- Start with short amplitude movements until you are comfortable with this exercise ball exercise.
- Start with the ball under your feet rather than your legs to make this exercise harder.
- Try the Front Spin.
Repeat this ball exercise 5 times.
Repeat this ball exercise 10 times.
Repeat this ball exercise 20 times.