Position || |
- To perform the rolling plank ball exercise, kneel in front of the ball and
lean on your hands on the ball about shoulder width apart.
your abdominal muscles.
your arms to move the ball ahead.
normally and use a slow and controlled movement.
the ball under your upper forearms at the point of full extension.
- Stop before your hips start to sag.
yourself back to the start position.
hip flexors, shoulder extensors
- If you are prone to instability or have a history of shoulder
dislocation, do not
do this exercise.
- There is a risk of shoulder
dislocation with this exercise in people so predisposed.
exercise becomes more difficult if you start with the ball further away.
- Add air to your ball to make your ball less stable.
- Try the Ball Plank Knee Tuck.